Your Hospice Lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support St Helena while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could win one of 187 prizes ranging from £10-£1,000 plus a rollover of up to £25,000!
Our Hospice in the Home service relies on the regular income we get from local people playing the lottery. As part of this service our Community Nurse Specialists give emotional support and practical advice to patients and families in their own homes across north Essex, using their expert knowledge in pain and symptom control to help people with incurable illness to live well with dignity.
• One chance in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple chances if you wish
• The Your Hospice Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each play
• Your number(s) will be entered into the draw every week for which you have paid. If you want to play in just one draw, you can purchase a single ticket
• Each week, there is one £1,000 prize, one £250 prize and 185 prizes of £10
• The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and could rollover up to a maximum of £25,000
• Winning cheques are sent by post after the draw, so you don't need to make a claim for your prize if you win, but you can check your numbers on the Your Hospice Lottery website here
• You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
There are a number of ways to sign up to play every week:
• By direct debit for as little as £4.34 a month. Your first direct debit payment will include an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw, even if there are five week months. Sign up online
• To pay by cheque please call our Your Hospice Lottery office 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership. Please make cheques payable to Your Hospice Lottery (minimum £10) and send to our lottery office: Your Hospice Lottery, 6 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS
• You can also pay by debit card (minimum of £10). Sign up online or call our Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390. (Because we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards)
Whether you're a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances as the rollover gets higher, or you're just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets to enter into the draw for just one week. Each ticket costs £1 per entry.
The draw takes place every Friday - purchase your tickets before 9am the day before the draw to be entered, any tickets purchased after 9am on Thursday will be entered into the following Friday's draw.
Lottery gift memberships
Your Hospice Lottery also offer gift memberships which are great for any occasion whether it be birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Gift memberships are available from £10 for 10 weeks in the draw or for £52, you could buy a membership that lasts the whole year. A special gift for someone with a connection to St Helena – plus they will have the chance to win weekly cash prizes in the draw ranging from £10 to £25,000!
Play & Save Loyalty Scheme
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of St Helena, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty. Your Play & Save Discount Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Your Hospice Lottery team work to recruit players from the local community and before COVID-19 conducted face to face recruitment at local venues and events. We rely on this activity to ensure we continue to sign up new players and receive this valuable income year on year. Unfortunately, the face to face recruitment activity has halted and we are currently trialling along with other hospice partners calls to individuals through an agency to encourage new support to maintain this essential income.
All numbers are checked against the Telephone Preference Service and precautions are taken to ensure there are no breaches of PECR (Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations).
Should you wish to unsubscribe from UK Best Offers please click here
To contact the St Helena Fundraising team, please telephone 01206 931 468 or email email@example.com , Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
To contact the St Helena Retail team, for enquiries about our shops, donation centre and house clearance service please telephone 01206 890 165.
24 hour advice: SinglePoint 01206 890 360
SinglePoint is a 24/7 advice and support helpline which helps to coordinate an individual’s care with the hospice. SinglePoint also works alongside other healthcare services such as GPs, Community Nurses or Specialists.
To contact a patient at The Hospice please find the address and telephone number below. Phone calls can be made to patients at any time of the day or week. You can contact Inpatient Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Hospice, Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, C04 9JU
Telephone: 01206 845 566
You can contact The Hospice in the Home Team Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 5.00pm on:
Telephone: 01206 845 566
Tendring community team
Telephone: 01255 221 222
You can contact the Joan Tomkins Centre (Colchester) Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm on:
Telephone: 01206 848 163
Fax: 01206 752 245
You can contact the St Helena Tendring Centre (Clacton) Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 5.00pm on 01255 221 222
Tendring Centre Postcode for Sat Navs: CO15 1EU
The HR Team can be contacted Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm on 01206 931 466
To contact the St Helena Finance Team please telephone 01206 931 450 Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
The Volunteer Services team can be contacted Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm on 01206 931 466
For all media enquiries between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, please phone the Marketing and Communications team directly on 01206 931 464
If you, or a member of your family has a life-limiting illness and would like to discuss whether St Helena care services can help, you can contact the SinglePoint telephone service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 01206 890 360
To contact the St Helena Bereavement Support team please telephone the bereavement helpline: 01206 984 274, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
The Learning and Development Centre is open Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm and can be contacted on 01206 851 560
For more information on the St Helena Service User Group please contact Chair, Ken Aldred on 01206 751 397
To contact the Lottery team please call 0800 285 1390 or visit the website here, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
If you would like to write to or visit the Lottery team, the address is: Your Hospice Lottery Office Unit 6 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester CO4 9AS.
Feedback, comments and complaints about St Helena care and support services may be made verbally or in writing to: Director of Care, St Helena, Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU. To speak to a member of our team, call 01206 845 566